|Terms and Conditions
- Services are billed to the customer's credit or debit card, corporate account number(s) or
CERTIFIED Limousine accepts the following credit cards:
- American Express
- Discover Card
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
Hourly rates are calculated from time of pick up until the final drop-off.
Conduct of Passengers
The driver is responsible for the safety of the vehicle. Any passengers whose conduct is in breach of
statutory regulations will be removed on the driver’s authority. The hirer will be responsible for all
damages caused to the vehicle by passengers during the hiring.
Any disorderly conduct on the part of the client or by anyone in the client's party will result in
termination of the client's Renter's Agreement with no refund due. The chauffeur, although under no
obligation to, may give one warning to the client prior to termination.
AT THE CHAUFFEUR’S DISCRETION, THE PURCHASER AGREES TO BE FULLY LIABLE FOR
ALL CHARGES THAT MAY INCUR.
- NO SMOKING
- $ 20.00 per broken glassware
- $ 500.00 per damaged seat, $ 300.00 per damaged carpet, $ 350.00 per damaged mirror
- $ 200.00 minimum for extensive cleanup (spills, etc.)
- $ 250.00 detailing and wax (due to sickness-exterior)
- $ 250.00 shampoo and disinfecting (due to sickness interior)
- $ 50.00 interior deodorizing
- $ 50.00 gum in the carpet
- $ 300.00 minimum for each burn hole, rip or tear to upholstery
- $ 200.00 minimum for each act of vandalism
- $ 200.00 opening a Car Door into another Vehicle or Stationary Object
- Triple charge of above listed amounts for all removed / stolen items from vehicle
- Downtime subject to loss of revenue, per each hour lost as stated in contract Certified
Limousine recommends that all and any personal valuables be removed from the vehicle when
unattended. We will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged articles
Smoking & Illegal Drugs
All vehicles are non-smoking.
Absolutely no illegal drugs are to be stored or consumed in the neither passenger cabin nor trunks of
the vehicles. There will be no exceptions extended to anyone any time. Discovery of such will lead to
immediate termination of the client's Rental Agreement with no refund due and the driver will call the
Cancellation and No Show Fees
- Cancellation of Limousines within 18 hours will result in a full charge equal to the cost of the
- A "no show" fee equal to the trip cost plus applicable wait time fee will be charged when the
passenger fails to arrive at the designated location.
- If you cannot locate your Limousine call 1-800-643-0991 to avoid a "no show" fee.
- Cancellation of stretch SUV/LIMO BUS/VAN with less than 6 hours notice WILL be charged
the vehicle hourly minimum.
- Any deposits (cash, checks or credit card authorization) will be non-refundable for any reason,
if any cancellation occurs from renter's side.
- Deposits are charged on the credit card you provide with this contract. Taxes are applicable
with all credit card transactions so balance due amounts above may by slightly off.
- The open balance is due 1 week before the agreed job.
- The renter authorizes the immediate non refundable 20% deposit & the final payment, states
that she/he is the authorized purchaser for this rental contract, the authorized cardholder for the
given credit card, responsible and liable for payment of the total amount, per cash, credit card
or money order. No personal or business checks will be accepted.
- You have 48 hrs to cancel at no charge. Cancellations made within less than 48-hrs will be
charged a cancellation fee of equivalent to one hour of service.
- All cancellations have to be submitted in writing and they have to be confirmed with a
cancellation confirmation number.
- If you would like to postpone a service for another date, it will cost you $300.00. Same rules
apply even if the job is booked within 48-hrs of service.
A 25% U.S. Holiday surcharge, based on the fare, stop and waiting time, will be charged to all trips
- New Year's Day
- Christmas Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- 4th of July
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day